SAP-WUG Digest, Vol 11, Issue 36

Balasubramanian pbala_1996 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 12 05:47:06 EDT 2005

Hi All,
I am working on the SAP HR workflow, - Qualification monitoring, which has to trigger, when a personnel administrator/office creates /modifies the qualification of an employee using PA30.
The workflow template is 01000089 which uses BUS7019.

Instead of the above template, when, I checked in SWEL transaction code, the system show 1200124 (HR Development subprofile changed) workflow, which shows BUS7030 as the business object.

So, I create a customised workflow template, used BUS7030 in the new template. I also used a sub workflow  in which I called 01000089. I created the event linkages for the new workflow template etc., But, there is a binding issue, in which the subworkflow is not getting triggered.

Please help me on the binding issue. Any inputs is appreciated.

Thanks
Bala