Executing workitem from outlook

Hilsbos, Margaret A Margaret.Hilsbos at dayzim.com
Tue Oct 11 17:06:54 EDT 2005

John,

You can send workitems to Outlook using report RSWUWFML2.  The email can include a shortcut for the recipient to log in to SAP. However if you want to avoid logging into SAP altogether, as you might in the case of an approval type of item, then you have to set up your system to receive email and parse it. You may find some useful information in the thread I started on 9/9 with the subject "Send an approval from mobile device (i.e. Blackberry)".

Hope that helps,

Margaret Hilsbos
Day & Zimmermann