doubt regd. change document objects

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Mon Oct 10 04:02:48 EDT 2005

Vijay,
Change document object events are based on the change document being
created.
If you look at your change documents you will see that on creation of a
sales order only
an "insert" i.e. creation change document is created.  Therefore only
the "On Creation"
option is applicable in your scenario.

Regards,
Jocelyn Dart
Senior Consultant
SAP Australia Pty Ltd.
Level 1/168 Walker St.
North Sydney
NSW, 2060
Australia
T   +61 412 390 267
M   + 61 412 390 267
E   jocelyn.dart at sap.com
http://www.sap.com

The information contained in or attached to this electronic transmission
is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended only for
the person or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any distribution,
copying, review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of this
electronic transmission or the information contained in it is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this electronic transmission in error,
please immediately contact the sender to arrange for the return of the
original documents.
Electronic transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure and
accordingly, the sender does not accept liability for any such data
corruption, interception, unauthorized amendment, viruses, delays or the
consequences thereof.
Any views expressed in this electronic transmission are those of the
individual sender, except where the message states otherwise and the
sender is authorized to state them to be the views of SAP AG or any of
its subsidiaries. SAP AG, its subsidiaries, and their directors,
officers and employees make no representation nor accept any liability
for the accuracy or completeness of the views or information contained
herein. Please be aware that the furnishing of any pricing information/
business proposal herein is indicative only, is subject to change and
shall not be construed as an offer or as constituting a binding
agreement on the part of SAP AG or any of its subsidiaries to enter into
any relationship, unless otherwise expressly stated.