WF customizing

Ramanan Srinivasan ramanansr at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 09:17:49 EDT 2005

Thank you very much Tom Peou for youe answers.
About RFCDES I asked my Basis gurus to look into it....
I had some difficulties in getting my questions posted in this group...I am
a registered user for both this mail list and SDN.
 Is this this the mail - ID I should use for posting my questions in this
mail list..
*sap-wug at mit.edu*
*I guess , If I get answer this is THE mail ID !!*
**
*thanks*
*Srinivasan.*

**