Fwd: WF customizing

Ramanan Srinivasan ramanansr at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 10:48:31 EDT 2005

Hello workflow gurus,
Three questions :
1 . When I run Automaic customizing in DEV system, I get the result that
user WF-BATCH created. But SU01D does not show this user, why?
2. Do you recommend trasport of this automatic customaing to TST and PRD
systems ? or I should do the customizing independently on these systems ?
3. Logical rfc destination exists for background work items , but testing
the connection is prompting for password. SAP says : " If prompted for
password during testing the rfc connection , rfcdes is not configured
properly ".
 Could you help in these please...
thank you very much
Srinivasan