Wrapper Transaction

Nash John emailtonash at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 15:45:26 EDT 2005

 Hi Lalitha,
 If i understood you question correctly you can do it this way,
 1. in your business object create a new method(without function module
proposal).In the new window check the radio button'transaction' under ABAP
tab. You can enter FBV3 there.
 2.Include that method in task.
 3. You can use FM 'POPUP_TO_CONFIRM' for approval or rejection purpose.
 Hope that helps...

Nash