Wrapper Transaction

PEOU Tom T Tom_PEOU at rta.nsw.gov.au
Wed Oct 5 01:32:05 EDT 2005

Hi Lalitha,

To display the invoice, the first step is to create a standard task that
calls Bus. Obj. FIPP and method DISPLAY (this actually calls tx FB03 -
but you will get the same result) - your bindings should pass the key
fields of company code, document number and year into the task. Ensure
that this task has 'Advance with Dialog' selected.

Then, when you will need to create a 'Decision Task' step for your
'Approve/Reject/Cancel' options.

However, if you are already using Bus. Obj. FIPP as your default Object
Type, then when you create the 'Decision Task' with your
'Approve/Reject/Cancel' options the default of 'Display' (ensure that it
is the default) will be accessible under 'Objects and Attachments'. So
the user executing the workitem will be able to view the invoice by
clicking on the attachment. If you are not using FIPP as your default,
then you will need to instantiate the object. Once FIPP has been
instantiated, go to your Decision Task bindings and ensure that your
instantiated object (FIPP) has a binding from Workflow to _AdHoc_Objects
in task.

Hope that helps.

Tom Peou

Workflow & ESS Administration

Roads and Traffic Authority

Centennial Plaza

260 Elizabeth Street

Surry Hills, NSW

P: (02) 9218 6601

E: Tom_PEOU at rta.nsw.gov.au

________________________________

Hi,

 This is my first workflow development,

 I need to incorporate a Wrapper Transaction code(FBV3) in my workitem,

i.e when the Approver clicks the workitem, it should display the Invoice

thru this transaction.

 How do I go About creating this wrapper transaction,

Need to add Approve and Reject button here.

 Appreciate any input.

 Thank you

Lalitha

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This e-mail and any attachment to it are intended only to be read or used by the named addressee. It is confidential and may contain legally privileged information. No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any mistaken transmission to you. The RTA is not responsible for any unauthorised alterations to this e-mail or attachment to it. Views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, and are not necessarily the views of the RTA. If you receive this e-mail in error, please immediately delete it from your system and notify the sender. You must not disclose, copy or use any part of this e-mail if you are not the intended recipient.