regd. workflow customizing

Thomas Maue Thomas.Maue at ipaper.com
Tue Oct 4 13:12:24 EDT 2005

Vijay,

Your questions are a little too general and broad in nature.  Obviously you
are learning Workflow, but you should research first and also search the
Workflow archives.  This forum is more for specific questions and not about
how to learn Workflow from all the other contacts on the WUG.

My friendly advice is to sign up and attend some Workflow training courses.

Regards,
Thomas Maue

             "vijay srikanth"
             <vijay_d15 at hotmai
             l.com>                                                     To
             Sent by:                  sap-wug at mit.edu
             sap-wug-bounces at m                                          cc
             it.edu
                                                                   Subject
                                       regd. workflow customizing
             10/04/2005 11:28
             AM

             Please respond to
               "SAP Workflow
               Users' Group"
             <sap-wug at mit.edu>

Hi,

Can anyone tell me why we use Workflow Customizing for...

Regards,
Vijay