transport workflow -error

Hilsbos, Margaret A Margaret.Hilsbos at dayzim.com
Tue Oct 4 11:44:59 EDT 2005

Jomy,

Try this help page (it is for CRM but probably isn't any different for you)

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_crm40/helpdata/EN/40/e42396853d11d3b48100609419f767/content.htm

By "the TMS initial screen" of course they mean the STMS transaction.

This is a little confusing because the setting is not on the same screen where you made the other settings. I responded quickly because only recently we enabled transport workflow on another system and I forgot this setting. I didn't capture the error but yours sounds very familiar. Hopefully this is your answer.

Margaret