Block Release for Parked Doc

Eduardo.Pisatti@basf-arg.com.ar Eduardo.Pisatti at basf-arg.com.ar
Mon Oct 3 15:43:39 EDT 2005

Hi Adnan,

      May be can help you BTE - SAMPLE_INTERFACE_00002213 DOCUMENT PARKING:
Check for Release

Regards.

Eduardo Pisatti
Funcional SAP
SAA/FS Plataforma Regional de Servicios de Informática
BASF South American Spanish IT Platform (SASP)
Tel: +54 -  (011)  - 4317-9909

|---------+--------------------------->
|         |           Adnan Hashim    |
|         |           <adnan_hashim at ya|
|         |           hoo.com>        |
|         |           Enviado por:    |
|         |           sap-wug-bounces@|
|         |           mit.edu         |
|         |                           |
|         |                           |
|         |           01/10/2005 10:55|
|         |           Por favor,      |
|         |           responda a "SAP |
|         |           Workflow Users' |
|         |           Group"          |
|         |                           |
|---------+--------------------------->
  |                                                                                                                               |
  |        Para:    "SAP Workflow Users' Group" <sap-wug at mit.edu>                                                                 |
  |        cc:                                                                                                                    |
  |        Asunto:  Block Release for Parked Doc                                                                                  |

Dear WorkFlowers,

    I have configured using t-code OBWA to trigger 'Posting release' for
parked documents.

However, I want to make this "block release" indicator for certain document
types only i.e force this block on certain document types e.g only for
'Vendor Inv'. Do you know a way to enable this through config, exit, BTE
etc.. ??

At the time being it is blocking all Doc types.

Adnan Hashim
ABAP & WorkFlow
Batelco, Bahrain.

Yahoo! for Good