Worlflow for Parking Documents (FIPP)

Prasanth Iyer prasanth.iyer at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 01:05:05 EDT 2005

Dear WorkFlowers,

    I have configured the workflow for FI document Parking but the
same is not functioning. But I do feel that I've missed out something
vital as I'm configuring a workflow for the first time. Please do
extend me your expert advice & guidance so that I can resolve the
issue quickly.

 I'm attaching a word document, containing a detailed account of the
settings made by me for the workflow, for your kind reference.

Also it would be of great help if someone can point out any good
reference material for SAP Workflow.

Thanks in advance

Regards

--