Workflow is not activated

viveka.schwartz@implema.se viveka.schwartz at implema.se
Wed Nov 30 16:30:45 EST 2005

Hello,

the event type linkage table (called SWFDEVENA in 6.40) holding the
activation indicator (ENABLED) is buffered in all releases up to rel 6.40.

Did you try to refresh the table buffers in the target client after the
transport.  (  /$TAB  for tables only  or /$SYNC for all buffers).
Check the type linkage activation indicator again in the target client
after the refresh of the buffers.

Regards
Viveka

GopiMunagala <gopi_20us at yahoo.com>
Sent by: sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu
2005-11-30 16:53
Please respond to
"SAP Workflow Users' Group" <sap-wug at mit.edu>

"SAP Workflow Users' Group" <sap-wug at mit.edu>
cc

Subject
RE: Workflow is not activated

Thanks Lyal. I have transported my transport to other
client using SCC1. But still event linkage is
activated. Am I doing anything wrong here.

Thanks,
GS