2006 ASUG Annual Conference - Call for Speakers

Susan R. Keohan keohan at ll.mit.edu
Wed Nov 30 13:54:11 EST 2005

Hi,

I just wanted to let you all know that the ASUG Call for Speakers has been extended until December
16.  So there is still time for you to get an abstract in, and perhaps be selected (!) to give a
presentation at the ASUG 2006 Annual Conference.

If you are a consultant, it will greatly increase your chances of having your abstract accepted if
you co-present with a customer (and the customer, of course, will be suitably grateful).

If you are accepted as an ASUG speaker, you will receive:
1) Complimentary conference registration
2) A special 'speaker gift'
3) The opportunity to share your expertise with peers
4) Fame and fortune
5) The answer to the age-old question about 'what is the air-speed velocity of a fully laden sparrow ?'

Please feel free to contact me at keohan at ll.mit.edu if you have questions about  this opportunity.

Best regards,
Sue

--