How to use Web Activities to exchange xml data with NON SAP Systems

dominik.sobolewski@gambit.de dominik.sobolewski at gambit.de
Wed Nov 30 06:27:34 EST 2005

Hi Workflowers,

I am trying to use a web flow activity (Release 4.7, Web AS 6.2) to
exchange XML data with a NON SAP System (web server) and it gives me hard
time, it is very easy to exchange data via xml with other SAP Systems, but
implementing it with non SAP systems (which is the? really interesting
part) is tricky. I wonder if anyone of you came across some How To Guide
somewhere, I could not really find usefull things in the SDN as well as the
Online Docu. Any clues would be appreciated.

Cheers Dominik

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Gambit Consulting GmbH
Dominik Sobolewski