Can't single step through RH_ORG_INFO_AND_TASKS

Mark Pyc mark.pyc at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 05:38:57 EST 2005

The code is marked as system code and ignored by debugging unless you
choose to turn on 'System Debugging'. In SE37 set a dynamic
break-point in the code and use /h before selecting the test option.
Turn on system debugging under the Settings menu and hit continue - it
should then stop at your break-point.

FYI  - In SAP ERP 5.0 it's no longer marked as System code.

To be honest I'm not sure where you can see that it's marked as system
code.... and I guess it's not really a WF discussion anyway.

Have fun,
Mark