How do CREATED terminating events link to task?

Mike Pokraka wug.replies at workflowconnections.com
Wed Nov 30 05:27:25 EST 2005

Yep, created the methods myself (zCreateAsync), and it still behaves different
to a wait-for-change type of terminating event. I suspect that it's to do with
it being an instance-independent method, but still.... how? If the event is
raised in an update task as most CREATE's are, then it's outside the user
context, so where's the link to the task that originated the event?

The whole point behind the question is coming up with a bulletproof way to
ensure a document is created. With synch methods, it is sometimes (???)
possible to back out or cancel and the task completes. Asynch does the job,
just having a little trouble trusting something that seems to work but doesn't
make sense :-)

(African or European?)