Help SWEL - work item button

Workflow99@aol.com Workflow99 at aol.com
Fri Nov 25 16:36:05 EST 2005

Sometimes there could be a slight delay between the event creation and the
start of the Workflow depending on the load on the system. Go back to the event
 log display, refresh the display (there is a refresh button), display the
log  for your event again. If the Workflow started correctly, you should see the
 workitem button.

Regards,
Ramki Maley
Workflow Developer, USCBP.

In a message dated 11/25/2005 1:24:45 PM Eastern Standard Time,