FW: Creating a new event for "post goods issue" in the sales delivery

Brilleman,Hans hans.brilleman at tntpost.com
Fri Nov 25 08:04:43 EST 2005

Hi all,

This exact question was posted by someone else in December 2004, but I
cant find any further info regarding this on the archives.

I'm trying to create a new event for object LIKP (delivery). The event
should be triggered when post goods issue is executed via VL02N. I want
this event to trigger if the document status(VBUK) for total goods
movement (WBSTK) changes from 'A' to 'C'. So here's what I did:

1. I extended LIKP to ZLIKP to add a new event POSTGOODSISSUE.
2. IN SWEC, I created a link for change doc. object VERKBELEG, business
   obj. type LIKP and event POSTGOODSISSUE. In field restrictions, I
added
   an entry for table VBUK, field name WBSTK, old value 'A' and new
value
   'C'.
3. I also created an entry in transaction BSVW with the following
parameters:
    Status OT = VBK
    Business Object = ZLIKP
    Event = POSTGOODSISSUE
    Status Restriction PSTD (Post Goods Issue)

 Result:
It works when I test this via SWUE but when I do it via VL02N, the new
event POSTGOODSISSUE is not published.

(I have also worn out the buffer refresh transaction, just incase.....)

Any input will be much appreciated.

Regards,

Hans