Exchanging information between a method and an attribute

Miller, Jerry Jerry.Miller at NOVELLUS.com
Wed Nov 23 11:43:18 EST 2005

	Klaus,

	Call me if you need help on this one....

	Jerry

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Pyc [mailto:mark.pyc at gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 23, 2005 8:30 AM
To: SAP Workflow Users' Group
Subject: Re: Exchanging information between a method and an attribute

G'day Klaus,

When you send the mail the current values of the attributes will be
used. Therefore you don't directly move the values from the method to
the attributes but rather the method updates the database and the
attributes read these updated values from the database. If you don't
already have attributes to access this data, you will need to extend
your subtype further.

Have fun,
Mark