Substitution Question/Problem

jerry martinek jerry.martinek at shawbiz.ca
Wed Nov 23 11:36:27 EST 2005

Hi Serge,

I forgot to mention that I've already tried that.

The relationship is there but the evaluation path SAP_SUBO is not recognizing it. When I run RS_STRUC_GET using SAP_SUBF if returns the position of the person who is assigned as the substitute.

Would you willing to look at your SAP_SUBO evaluation path definition and let me know what is inside it?

Thanks,
Jerry