Substition Question/Problem

jerry.martinek jerry.martinek at shawbiz.ca
Wed Nov 23 02:16:03 EST 2005

Hi,

I've run into a scenario that I don't know how to solve. I've defined a
substitution ('A 210') relationship for a position using a US object type. I
selected the 'Substitution Active' when I saved the relationship and I
thought that I was done as everything seemed fine from PO13.

The problem is that RS_SUBSTITUTES_GET doesn't seem to recognize the fact
that there is an active substitution relationship in effect. The function
module uses evaluation path SAP_SUBO that only has one entry, * A210 * and
it's not recognizing the substitution relationship. If I run RH_STRUCT_GET
directly with evaluation path SAP_SUBF it returns the substitute
information.

Should SAP_SUBO have more than the single entry and if yes, what should they
be? Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

This is a new workflow site/install so I have nothing to compare against.
The SAP version is 4.6C and I believe that they are up to support pack 48.

Thanks,

Jerry