Development Requests (was: Slightly OT: Adding PO items to MM invoice from workflow)

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Tue Nov 22 20:22:49 EST 2005

-----Original Message-----
From: Dart, Jocelyn
Sent: Wednesday, 23 November 2005 10:30 AM
To: 'SAP Workflow Users' Group'
Subject: RE: Development Requests (was: Slightly OT: Adding PO items to
MM invoice from workflow)

Hi Mike,

Frustrating for you I know....

A couple of comments:

1. Usually the customer you are working for should grant you an OSS id
or give you access to someone with one. However it might be worthwhile
talking to your local SAP office Alliances manager to see if they can
help you out with a personal id, as you are a regular consultant who I'm
sure is well known to your local SAP office.

2. Having to go through a user group is only for certain solutions such
as R/3 - others such as SRM and xApps do give more immediate access for
customers to enter dev requests. Generally the more mature the area the
more customers affected, and that's why SAP would rather have dev
requests that have already been discussed and agreed among the user
group.

However I would absolutely agree that SDN is a great place to make your
case... You might want to start a topic on your issue on the BPM forum
in SDN.  I'm sure if you can get enough support for your issue, Alan can
use that as leverage in suggesting it to the development group.

Regards,
Jocelyn Dart
Senior Consultant
SAP Australia Pty Ltd.
Level 1/168 Walker St.
North Sydney
NSW, 2060
Australia
T   +61 412 390 267
M   + 61 412 390 267
E   jocelyn.dart at sap.com
http://www.sap.com

The information contained in or attached to this electronic transmission
is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended only for
the person or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any distribution,
copying, review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of this
electronic transmission or the information contained in it is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this electronic transmission in error,
please immediately contact the sender to arrange for the return of the
original documents.
Electronic transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure and
accordingly, the sender does not accept liability for any such data
corruption, interception, unauthorized amendment, viruses, delays or the
consequences thereof.
Any views expressed in this electronic transmission are those of the
individual sender, except where the message states otherwise and the
sender is authorized to state them to be the views of SAP AG or any of
its subsidiaries. SAP AG, its subsidiaries, and their directors,
officers and employees make no representation nor accept any liability
for the accuracy or completeness of the views or information contained
herein. Please be aware that the furnishing of any pricing information/
business proposal herein is indicative only, is subject to change and
shall not be construed as an offer or as constituting a binding
agreement on the part of SAP AG or any of its subsidiaries to enter into
any relationship, unless otherwise expressly stated.