Update to Server in WF_EXTSRV

Baunach, Natasha R natasha.r.baunach at intel.com
Tue Nov 22 13:50:40 EST 2005

Hello,

Our development box was moved from one server (fmsap566) to a new one
(fmsap701).  My test webflow tasks that call BSP application no longer
worked, so I checked entries in WF_EXTSRV and noticed that all
SAP-delivered entries were updated with the new server, however, the
custom ones were not.  I know I can manually change the server but was
wondering if I didn't something wrong in the initial set up to cause the
server not to be updated.

Also, will the servers be updated when I transport these entries to
other environments (QA and then Production)?

Attached is the screen shot of what WF_EXTSRV looks like now.

Thanks in advance.

Natasha Baunach
Office: (971) 215-2276
Pager:   (866) 272-3809 or mailto:8662723809 at archwireless.net