Query about SWEC

Lyal Schumann lschumann at randwater.co.za
Tue Nov 22 09:51:44 EST 2005

Hi Vijay

I think you're looking in the wrong place for a CFM. The three fields
you mentioned are for dynamically determining the Object or Event or for
populating any parameters an event might have, respectively.

Go to transaction SWETYPV and double-click on the event-linkage to get
to the CFM field.

Cheers

Lyal