Query about SWEC

Mark Pyc mark.pyc at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 06:01:38 EST 2005

G'day Vijay,

SWEC works for both Create and Change. Recently there have been a
number of suggestions that you can use field restrictions on Create
events, however I don't believe this is possible.

As far as I'm aware field restrictions only work for Changes. I've
always found I need to use Check Function Modules (or Start
Conditions) for controlling Create events. This may be release
dependant, and to be honest I haven't tested again since seeing those
posts.

Have fun,
Mark