Leave Request - WS20000081 - Locking employee not working

GopiMunagala gopi_20us at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 21 22:59:37 EST 2005

Hellow gurus,

I have implemented ESS employee leave request
WS20000081. I have customized and tested. My workflow
is working if manager rejects the leave. If manager
approves employee is not getting locked, that's why
unable to create IT2001. I have infact created my own
BOR for finding employee and locking. Still not
working locking employee. Any help/suggestions would
be appreciated.

Thanks,
GS