Help: Mail by workflow takes long

Lyal Schumann lschumann at randwater.co.za
Mon Nov 21 08:19:19 EST 2005

When mail is sent from SAP, it sits in temporary storage for a while (check transaction SCOT), waiting for a batch job to run that sends it to the SMTP server. I can't remember what the job is called, but you might find that it is not scheduled to run very frequently, and that could account for the delay.

Good Luck

Lyal