agent transportation

vijay srikanth vijay_d15 at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 19 03:37:56 EST 2005

Hi Jane,

I checked the OOCR Transaction and it does NOT have X in the value column
for TSRP CORR.
Even then the agent assignment does not ask for a request. One more thing
Jane, by any chance do you know how do we view the object directory entry
for entries made in SWEC for linking events and change docu. objects.

Regards,
Vijay