UWL Issues

Paul Batey paul.batey at presenceofit.com.au
Thu Nov 17 19:32:58 EST 2005

I know I'm going over old ground but I have a couple of the usual UWL related
issues and was hoping that solutions have been found, other than training.

1) I am using RSWUWFML with a standard text to <a href> to the UWL.  It
doesn't work too badly on load, but then there are an awful lot of javascript
access denied errors.  Workitems executed also fill up the entire window
instead of staying in the UWL pane.

2) After workitem execution the browser does not return to the UWL.  I've tried
an ~exiturl pointing to a redirect webpage back to the UWL but this again has
lots of javascript access denied problems.

3) The UWL does not automatically refresh

4) A user hitting the browser back button locks the workitem and requires a
quick SM12.

My client is using EP 6.0 SP14.