Condition does not check with full length of condition field definition

Klaus-Dieter Spatz Klaus at kdssc.com
Thu Nov 17 13:30:02 EST 2005

Hi Wofkflowers,

I do have a problem in my workflow condition. I am checking a field (bukrs),
which has 4 bytes in length. When I enter my condition, everything checks
fine, no syntax errors.

When I process the test within the condition, the analysis says, it checks
only the first 3 bytes of my entry. I attach my definitions.

Perhaps some of you had that before or sees my error easily. It must be a
silly error.

I tried to add ' before and after, but it just gets shorter and shows
instead of 1500 it shows '15

Thanks a lot.

Klaus