Displaying WS-numbers in search help

Mike Pokraka wug.replies at workflowconnections.com
Thu Nov 17 08:41:14 EST 2005

Thanks Anna, Mike, Thomas, Edwin and Jocelyn for your imput so far.

Alas, I really thought the show-key-info trick was the one, really
sensible answer but unfortunately still no go, it still remains a mystery.
Mike, I remember comparing the two identical version systems side by side
and we couln't fathom it, this is my third client since and I keep running
into the same hassle.

Thomas - I struggled with personalization before with no success, this
time I can't even get to a personalization dialog, see attached. It's no
auth issue, I have sap_almost_all and done an auth trace with no problems.

Of course it's not really stopping me, but has been puzzling me for
probably a year already on a few different systems...

Cheers
Mike