Displaying WS-numbers in search help

Edwin Mukusha emukusha at nebraska.edu
Wed Nov 16 17:03:47 EST 2005

This is clearly a bug and should be reported to OSS.  I managed to find
this problem on my landscape too.  My development environment shows all
the columns but however my production environment does not. I clicked
around the personalize options and could not get it reset to standard. The
only way I was able to get the all the columns to show was to delete one
or more columns and then suddenly the elusive columns appeared.  For a
second I thought I had broken through the teflon but alas when I restarted
the pftc transaction the problem was back again (the columns had slipped
away!).

regards,

Edwin.

Mike.Nickson at bhint.com
Sent by: sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu
11/16/2005 12:11 PM
Please respond to "SAP Workflow Users' Group"