Task Description doesn't play nice

Stoicof, Dan dan.stoicof at GWL.COM
Wed Nov 16 15:38:52 EST 2005

Greetings,

I'm trying to align elements inside a task description.  I did that by using tabs.  The preview shows everything aligns correct, but when I execute the task, the result doesn't show any alignment (like tabs weren't even there).  The same thing, when I use the highlight feature: result is not highlighted.  I don't know any sapscript, but I spoke to a guy here and he tried to change forms from the System (the default) to another form, but that cannot be done.

Has anyone seen this?  We're on 4.7/620.

Thanks !

Dan Stoicof
SAP Workflow/ABAP Team
GREAT-WEST LIFE and ANNUITY