Workflow using output types

vijay srikanth vijay_d15 at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 16 04:07:43 EST 2005

Hi,

I have an Business Object event attached to an output type using RVNSWE01
program.
This output type is assigned to a sales contract (VA41). I need the output
type to fire at item level and not at header level for the contract. How do
I achieve that. I had created an access sequence, using sales org/ customer
/ material combination, and given condition records for it. But it does not
fire automatically at item level. Can we fire output types automatically at
item leve, so that the workflow is called. Thanks for the help in advance.

Regards,
Vijay