Buffer problem

Ola Ladi ladi_ola2003 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 15 20:18:48 EST 2005

Hi Ananth,

I think thel work item is sent to all agents because the responsible agent determination fails and the task has been defined as  a general task. The workflow sends the work item to all defined possible agents (in this case, all agents) when it fails to determine the responsible agent for the task. Check the particular step (task) in the workflow log to confirm the error message.

Regards

Ola

Ananth <write2ananth at gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Kjetil,

Thanks for the reply.

I dont use any role, the release strategy is calculated dynamically
based on the release code and it sends the workitems to the correct
agent. In the Dev server, the agent/s were picked up properly, but
after transporting to QA, the task is still general task, but it is
sending workitems to all the agents not connected to the release
strategy.

Can some one pls let me know what might be the reason.

Thanks in advance.
Ananth

http://mail.yahoo.com