How to trigger HR workflow from portal

Biswajit bisuda at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 09:39:39 EST 2005

Hi Gopi
For leave request workflow there is a standard Iview being provided in SAP.
Just find that.I think the name would be something *WS1240005* (For leave
request).So U have to find out the iview and the web transaction related to
it and assign the web transaction to the workflow U developed so that this
standard iview would be callled in FORM HTMLPROCESS task.
Also u have to assign the workflow ID for leave request and cancel in
config.So contact Functional guy for that.I rem the path as SPRO-->
Personnel management--> Personnel Administration-->*WEb
application*-->Specific services-->Time.
Find it out .I dont have the screen before me so I cannot give U the exact
inputs.

 There is nothing New and Old.U want to develop then search.
  On 11/15/05, GopiMunagala <gopi_20us at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hello Everybody,
>
> I am new to HR workflows. If I am wrong please correct
> me . We need to first generate web transaction and
> then call that transaction from web browser to start
> workflow. I am going to work on leave request from ESS
> workflow.We are on 4.7. So I think no need for ITS.
> Any help/suggestions appreciated.
>

> Thanks,
>
> GS.

Thanks and Regards
Biswajit Das
Delivery to the following recipients success...............................