PO WF triggers twice

Chentorycki, Richard Richard.Chentorycki at molex.com
Tue Nov 15 09:16:41 EST 2005

Why am I receiving this email ?

 Rich

-----Original Message-----
From: sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu [mailto:sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu] On Behalf
Of Khanna, Manish
Sent: Tuesday, November 15, 2005 1:09 AM
To: SAP Workflow Users' Group
Subject: RE: PO WF triggers twice

Apologies for the typo error.

The code is written in a check FM that starts WF for PO and SA
conditionally. We have custom WF for our requirement.

Event triggering did not work in that check FM (bcoz of update task
issue) that is why I'm using the SWW_WI_START FM to start purchasing
workflows.

I debug the code of SWW_WI_START and found the following..
1. It goes to SWW_WI_START->SWW_FI_START->SWW_FI_CREATE
2. In SWW_FI_CREATE, the code creats an entry in SWWWIHEAD. Till this
point there is only 1 WF. 3. In the end of SWW_FI_CREATE there is
SWW_WI_LOG_WRITE_SUCCESS.. Which has comit work deep inside.. The moment
this comit work is fired, a second workflow is triggered + event
BUS2012-releasestepcreated is also triggered.

Now I'm confused from where this 2nd WF is triggered.

WF trace does not show anything and so does SWEL.

Thanks
Manish