Portal ESS Leave Request Workflow

Chentorycki, Richard Richard.Chentorycki at molex.com
Tue Nov 15 09:15:29 EST 2005

Why am I receiving this email ?

 Rich

-----Original Message-----
From: sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu [mailto:sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu] On Behalf
Of Maorriyan
Sent: Monday, November 14, 2005 10:10 PM
To: SAP Workflow Users' Group
Subject: Portal ESS Leave Request Workflow

Good day all,
We've a copy of standard ESS Leave request thru
Portal.
And we have two generic roles MSS Role and ESS role.
We gave access to infotype 2001 subtype annual leave
request (0100) and we're not giving the user access
into R/3 level.
My first question is, since this is running under
portal, is there any specific authorization we have to
grant? Since everytime MSS user approving leave
request they're facing "No authorisation to maintain
Absences 0100 exist" even we already grant '*' to
authorization level.

My second question is why MSS user is not able his/her employee?

Maorriyan

http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com