Portal ESS Leave Request Workflow

Andy Curtis abcurtis at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 08:08:09 EST 2005

Not sure if this is related.
 I had an issue with ESS creating sickness records (Infotype 2001, subtype
0200). The BAPI, BAPI_PTMGRATTABS_MNGCREATION does not populate the Sickness
Type field, which was configured to be a mandatory field.
 This we found after using ISR's to create a webpage, to enter the sickness
data. We considered using the ESS absence entry transaction but it does not
have the ability to enter a Sickness Type.
 Thought I would mention it, as the authority message might be a Portal
redherring caused by a mandatory field not having a value.
 --
Andy Curtis
(m) 07798 603099
(e) abcurtis at gmail.com