Customer Master Data changes

Reddymeka, Siva siva.reddymeka at sap.com
Mon Nov 14 13:19:45 EST 2005

Hello,

We are looking for a Workflow solution for Customer Master Data changes.
We
need following functionality:
*	Field level workflow approval process (Multi-Level approval).
It
could be sequential or parallel approval process.
*	Changes can be proposed by Data entry clerk but it should not
take
into affect unless and until it is approved.
*	Those proposed changes should be stored in temporary tables (or
with
different version) and should be updated after the request is approved.
*	Once the request is approved/rejected, Initiator and the group
should be notified via e-mail.

Please let me know if we have any similar workflow process functionality
available in SAP modules.

Regards,
Siva