Load Balancing RFC from WF-BATCH

Mike Pokraka wug.replies at workflowconnections.com
Mon Nov 14 10:14:34 EST 2005

Hi,
Events tend to generate the majority of RFC's, use the event queue
SWEQADM. Set event delivery to parallel (you can even define a server
group - otherwise it'll balance across all servers).

Set it all up, schedule the job and change the event linkage of your
high-volume flows to use the event queue (I wouldn't recommend using it
arbitrarily for just any flows).

Cheers
Mike