W.F inconsistency

Adnan Hashim adnan_hashim at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 13 02:32:01 EST 2005

Hello Experts,

     I have inconsistency version in W.F between Dev and Quality Assurnace system.

On Dev I have

( Ver 0000 - Orig  0000  Inactive  and  Ver 0001 - Orig Ver 0001 Active   )

on QA I have

( Ver 0000 - Orig  0000  Active    and  Ver 0001 - Orig Ver 0000 Inactive )

How can I SYNC both ?   when I tried to overwrite the system generated

Ver 0002  - Orig Ver 0001 automatically on target system.

The inconsistency started when I had a REPAIR on QA and the system generated

Ver ( 0001 - Orig 0000 ).

Regards

Adnan