Workflow moves from Active to Runtime Exists

Stoicof, Dan dan.stoicof at gwl.com
Fri Nov 11 12:13:09 EST 2005

I have recently had exactly the same problem (we're in 4.7).  What I found, was that some tasks were left behind in the source system.  Funny, that there was to error during transport (when the WF gets activated).

What you need to do to find out what's wrong is to go in the destination system (the one with "runtime available, saved") , open the workflow builder and run a check.  It'll tell you what's missing and you can take it from there.

Hope that helps.

Dan Stoicof
SAP Workflow/ABAP Team
GREAT-WEST LIFE and ANNUITY