Help regd. rule resolutions

Jeff Rappaport Jeff at Business-Workflow.com
Thu Nov 10 09:26:57 EST 2005

  Vijay,

     Please respond through the group so they can see also. I repeat
my below answer, there is no Rule Resolution for Bkgd Steps. What you
could use is an Expression, bound to the Recipients Element, in the
form of the Bus. Obj Attribute where you could calculate whatever
conditions you'd like to get the list of Users to send the Message
to.

  Jeff

  Quoting vijay srikanth: