SOX and SAP Workflow

Kjetil Kilhavn KJETILK at statoil.com
Wed Nov 9 09:14:13 EST 2005

All companies listed on US stock exchanges have to abide by those rules. Statoil is a Norwegian company, but there's no pardon.

The workflow I have been working on lately is a reimplementation of our approval solution for purchasing documents in order to improve tracking possibilities.
Customer: the SOX implementation project.

We haven't implemented many new workflows as far as I know, but controls have been tightened and reporting increased.
--
Kjetil Kilhavn, Statoil ØFT KTJ ITS BKS SAP Basis