WF-BATCH

workflow99@aol.com workflow99 at aol.com
Tue Nov 8 14:47:20 EST 2005

Josie,

First make sure that the WF_initiator (event creator) is not WF_BATCH user.
I know of at least one BAPI which has user id as a parameter but ignores the value supplied and uses sy-uname instead. So test the BAPI independently by passing a value other than your user id  in the uname parameter and check if it does use the supplied value. If it does not, you can request SAP to correct the problem.

Best Regards,
Ramki Maley.