SWWERRE Job

Rick Sample Rick.Sample at graybar.com
Mon Nov 7 11:56:21 EST 2005

If you run the customizing in 4.6c and select SWWA / SWWB, (Or auto config)
this will run under _your_ id. And, it will run with your security in dialog mode.
Not what you want.

Use WF-BATCH or some other "system" user that BASIS / production control can monitor,
re-start after crash / maint windows, etc.

Rick

>>> KJETILK at statoil.com 11/7/2005 10:12:13 >>>
Is it running with your user (in the job step definition)? Change that to WF-BATCH. I don't know how it effects the scheduled job that your user is removed, but that should be relatively easy to test.

If this is a worry they have to set up all jobs centrally or create a "batch" user which everyone can log on as in order to define jobs.

Besides, they also loose tracking information if they remove your user. Are they sure they want to do that, and not just set it inactive?
--
Kjetil Kilhavn, Statoil ØFT KTJ ITS BKS SAP Basis