Getting object value

Ananth write2ananth at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 05:00:20 EST 2005

Hi All,

I need some pointers about getting the value of 'Sold to Party' of a
Sales Order business object (BUS2032).

When the Sales Order is blocked (ie) the credit limit has been
exceeded for that Customer. I need to send a workitem to the concerned
person to execute VKM1 transaction ( Blocked SD documents) with KUNNR
number of that Sales Order and that person will execute the
transaction and Release the Blocked Sales Order.

I need to know how I can send call VKM1 transaction with the Customer No.

One option is, I can do a select on VBAK table with the Sales Order
number and get the Customer Number.

But I would like to get the Customer Number from the BUS2032 business
object attributes, there is an attribute called OrderingParty, which
is  KNA1 object. Can someone let me know how I can get this attribute
value from BUS2032.

Thanks in advance,
Ananth