- RSWUWFML2

Kjetil Kilhavn KJETILK at statoil.com
Thu Nov 3 01:48:07 EST 2005

I have absolutely no idea. It worked right out of the SAP box without me configuring anything at all. The wonderful world of shrink-wrapped software!

> In my case when I re-name the contents of the shotcut file
> with .SAP extension it works...

A good start.

> My SAP connect configuration permits all formats to be sent
> thru internet.

So then it must be some place between your SAP box and your e-mail inbox the attachment is converted to standard text inside the message body. Afraid I can't help you there.

> If you have done any modifications in the program RSWUWFML2
> please let me know
I won't go through them all here. We have done nothing to get attachments working as they should, and since your attachment works after renaming works you shouldn't need any modifications for that purpose.

--
Kjetil Kilhavn, Statoil ØFT KTJ ITS BKS SAP Basis - and I appreciate it if you delete Statoil's (and other) company disclaimers when you reply to this message, since that helps the readability.

this message.
Thank you.