Workflow and Object attachments via Generic Object Services

Hilsbos, Margaret A Margaret.Hilsbos at dayzim.com
Wed Nov 2 08:59:19 EST 2005

Hi WUG'ers,

Is anyone familiar with how attachments made to an object via Generic Object Services show up, or can be made to show up, in work items or the workflow log, in 4.6c?

Apologies that I haven't had a chance to test this myself yet but it would help me a lot if someone who knows this could share.  Also if anyone knows where there is good documentation, SAP Help or whatever, for GOS attachments I would greatly appreciate it. The "Help" I've found so far is not very detailed and not especially helpful for my situation.

Thanks!

Margaret Hilsbos
Day & Zimmermann